|Files >> Webspell >> 4.2.2 CLAN >> Cup Addon v5.01
||This file includes three zip archives!
>>Unpack and upload part 1 , install it.
>> Unpack and upload part 2, overwrite existing files.
-> The installer/updater runs off ?site=db_v5_1
-> To install JGrowl Instant Notification, place the following code in index.php in <body>
<?php isset($_GET['site']) && $_GET['site']=='sc_cupinstant' ? '' : include("sc_cupinstant.php"); ?>
>> Unpack and upload part 3, overwrite existing files.
Original file from http://team-x1.co.uk/league/index.php
>>> Readme of v5
1) Group Stages
* Used to determine qualifiers for the following league. (tournament or ladder)
* Randomized or specific group registration
* Automatic match setup for reporting
* option: participants must vs against all other participants (more matches, more fairness)
* All matches recorded in module, including game/inscribed/confirmed date & user-report
* Qualify according to match wins/losses OR points from matches
* Qualifyers automatically shown and available to register once all matches are complete
* Private message to each individual participant "League Eligibility Notification
* Determine XP by all points in matches or only points in matches won.
* Set maxrounds
* Auto-check winners and set times, status etc automatically after finish.
* Unlimited ladders group by platforms for 1on1 or teams
* Customize your own mappacks and assign to each ladder
* Use your existing teams prior to V5
* Customized registration validations
* Rank by: Credibility, XP, Won Matches, XP & Credibility, Won Matches & Credibility
* Credibility - e.g. 3 points win, 1 point draw, 2 points loss. (customize own points)
* Credit deduction for inactivity/idlers (repeats)
* Remove idlers
* Required ratio competence level
* Gameaccount association
* Start/end times and ladder status (sign-up phase, closed, started)
* Play type: Challenging only, Open-Play only OR BOTH.
* Advanced 3-step challenging system to allow fair match initiation between challenger and challenged
* Comprehensive customizable challenge system to suit your needs
* Forfeit awards if user does not respond or finalize challenge on time
* Challenger can allow or disallow challenged to alter server information provided by the challenger
* Real-time information showing you the exact time/dates for forfeits/responses etc
* Set the timezone in admin
* Challenged can forfeit challenge, forfeit awarded to challenger
* Challenger can forfeit challenge, forfeit awarded to challenged
* Automatic match report setup after challenge is finalized by challenger
* Per-ladder: challenger selects 1 date/time from challenged's selection (1-5)
* Tracks all challenge information and will automate tasks according to the ladder settings and submissions.
* Select how many dates/times and maps challenged can choose from 1 dropdown to 5 for 2nd step.
* Set timeintervals for each date/time in drop-down. (e.g. every 15 minutes per time)
* Set when dates/times must end in drop-down (e.g. show all dates/times prior to 1 week.)
* Set how many dates/times challenger must select in advance. (e.g. dates/times are 3 days ahead)
* Select how many maps challenger can finalize from challenged's selection (1-5)
* Set how many days match must be played after the finalized date
* Set if after-date reporting must be enforced.
* User can challenge up by how many points?
* User can challenge down? No or if yes, how many points?
* Set how many challenges can be initiated
* Tables for deductions/challenges/standings/rules/matches
* Hall of Fame .per ladder
* Set startup credits, if reaches 0 user is unranked. (10 credits default)
* Handy tools to cleanup your cup
* Support & Integrated Protest Ticketing System
* Extended to 64 teams (512-team support in later release)
* Full auto-switch including to looser-bracket.
* Reverse auto-switch if match protest has been made.
* Name all rounds in config.php "LB Final" etc.
* Automatic bracket randomization once all checked-in
* Close cup after finish, hall of fame updates.
* Minor update changes...
4) Ticketing System
* Can be used for off-cup uses
* Custom departments and statuses
* IRC chat integration for involved parties.
* Automatic status changes according to who replied and cup activity.
* Auto close inactive tickets.
* Admincenter unreviewed or admin-await blink notification.
* Option to show protest tickets prior to V5.
* Automatic bracket or ladder update upon protest match confirmation.
5) Other admin updates
* Alter standings manually (unrecommended)
* Player/team & match management
* Admin/rules ladder and cup assignment
* Add/remove cupadmins to access cup admincenter only.
* Ladder duplication
* Flexibile ladder mappack and platforms management
* Now has full team management
This should be used for testing only, I have not tested the full extent of this addon...
This has update from V4.1.6 only, for versions prior to V4.1.6, update to V4.1.6 then to V5.
||Webspell >> 4.2.2 CLAN
|| (0 / 10, unrated)
||Rate: You have to register or login!
|report dead link
| Download Cup Addon v5.01 now